You’re struggling with digestive issues, weight gain, fatigue, hypothyroidism, PMS, unstable blood sugar or hormonal imbalance and you want some help coming up with a plan to get you to better health.
You’d love me to take a look at your situation and give you some guidance to get started.
You know you need to eat a healthy diet, but you’re not quite sure what it looks like for your particular situation.
Or you think you eat healthy most of the time, yet you’re not getting the results you’d like. It just seems way too difficult to figure out which diet would work for you.
But giving up is not an option, and that’s why you’re here today.
Let’s look at your situation together and let’s make a plan that fits into your lifestyle!
Here’s how the Fresh Start Session works:
You fill out my detailed questionnaires, where you tell me about your health history, any lab test or other testing you’ve had done, the symptoms you’re experiencing, what your current diet looks like, and more.
Essentially, I want to have a pretty good idea of what’s going on before we hop on our video call together.
We’ll have an in-depth, 90-minute video call to go over your situation. I’ll offer my recommendations and I’ll also help you set realistic goals.
Together we’ll look at the following items:
1) Your Diet – Are you eating foods that might be contributing to some of your symptoms? Are you missing on foods that could help you feel much better? Are you over-restricting your dietary choices when you don’t really need to? What would you need to change so you can feel better and reach your goals?
2) Your Personalized Plan – I’ll give you personalized dietary recommendations based on the analysis of your situation as well as your food preferences and your cooking skills. I’ll also highlight the areas you really need to focus on in your lifestyle, such as exercise or sleep, to make it easier for you to get where you want to be.
3) Lab Test Review (optional but recommended) – If you wish to submit any lab tests you’ve had done in the last year, I’ll go over them and tell you more about your nutritional status. If I feel some further lab testing might benefit you to determine exactly what the root causes of your issues are, I might recommend doing some additional testing with your physician.
4) Supplements – Based off of your diet, your symptoms and your lab tests, I may recommend a nutritional supplement regimen to help you reach your goals faster.
By the end of this session, you’ll know exactly what you should be focusing on and I’ll make sure you walk away with a clear plan to follow.
BONUS – In addition to the above, you’ll get this great time-saving bonus:
A 14-day meal plan customized to your needs, with recipes.
I give you a done-for-you 14-day meal plan with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All with portions and simple recipes, so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
In fact, you may realize you feel empowered and proud of yourself like never before!
Who is the Fresh Start Session for?
This is for you if:
- You suffer from bloating, constipation, reflux or other digestive problems.
- Or you’ve been recently (less than 3 years) diagnosed with hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s and you’d love to adopt a diet that supports your thyroid.
- Or you have PMS symptoms, pre-menopause symptoms, or symptoms of estrogen dominance.
- Or you have cravings, unstable blood sugar or pre-diabetes.
- Or you eat healthy but you want to improve your diet because you feel tired and something seems “not quite right”.
- You want to figure out what’s going on and want to know what you need to change so you can get healthier.
- You are ready and willing to make the right food choices that will help you feel better and thrive.
- You’re not yet ready to commit to my 15-week coaching program and you prefer a one-time, in-depth 1-on-1 session.
It’s probably not for you if:
- You’re looking for a magic solution and you hope I will fix everything in just one session.
- You have a “do it yourself” approach to your health and don’t see the value in seeking expert advice.
- You aren’t ready to cook any of your own meals.
- You aren’t ready to make changes to your diet.
Fresh Start Session Investment: US$175
You’re here because you’re motivated to do something about your situation and you are committed to making at least some changes in your lifestyle.
To schedule your 90-minute Nutrition Assessment Session with me, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form below.
I’d love to help you on your journey to health and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.