Fix your digestion and reach a weight you feel good about
You’re struggling with bloating, constipation, diarrhea, gas, reflux or a heavy stomach after meals and you want to heal your gut…and get a flat stomach.
It all looks pretty good when you start your day, but you dread the moment when later in the afternoon, you’ll look like you’re 6-month pregnant.
You’ve gained 5, 10 or 20 pounds over the past few years, and your digestive problems are holding you back.
You may believe that you’ve been putting on some weight because of your diet or your hormones, and that the solution is to eat less fat, watch calories, and exercise more.
In my experience, this really doesn’t work. And it won’t work for you, either.
The “secret” to getting your life, your energy, and a flat stomach back?
You need to fix your digestion, first.
When digestion isn’t optimal, the body cannot process carbohydrates and fats in an efficient way. The liver cannot perform its multiple jobs properly, and most of the time, this leads to hormonal imbalance and weight gain.
Fixing your digestion is the very first step to not only get rid of symptoms, but also to make the body start burning fat again, so you can finally reach a weight you feel good about.
What would you do if you were symptom-free?
I can show you how to start eliminating your symptoms and change your life for the better, starting today.
Here’s how the Digestion Renewal 15-Week Coaching Program works:
Let’s be realistic: change won’t happen overnight, even though it can happen quickly.
With this in mind, I require a 3 to 4-month commitment for new clients (because it’s not just about knowing what to do, it’s about actually doing it).
1) Before our first session, you’ll fill out my detailed online health assessments and questionnaires, where you tell me about all the symptoms you’re experiencing, what your current diet looks like, and a few details about your lifestyle.
Essentially, I want to have a pretty good idea of what’s going on before we hop on our first video call together.
2) We’ll have an in-depth 90-minute video call to go over your situation. This call is an assessment and goal setting session. I will tell you what’s going on, and what you need to do.
We will set realistic expectations for the next 30, 60 and 90 days, and we will talk about diet and meal plans. You’ll walk away with a plan and my recommendations, so you can start healing and/or be on your way to reach a weight you feel good about.
During this session, we’ll look at the following items:
Your Diet – Are you eating foods that might be contributing to some of your symptoms? Are you missing on foods that could help you feel much better?
Lab Test Review (lab tests from your doctor) – I will help you get the right tests from your doctor, so I can go over them and tell you more about your nutritional status, and what you need to do to improve your health.
Your Personalized Plan, with meal plans included – I’ll give you a personalized whole foods diet based on the analysis of your situation as well as your food preferences and your cooking skills. You’ll get a meal plan and recipe ideas as well.
Plus you’ll also get an awesome bonus that will help you plan your meals and enjoy delicious recipes tailored to your particular situation.
Supplements – Based off of your diet, your symptoms and your lab tests, I may recommend one or more natural supplement to help you reach your goals faster.
By the end of this first 90-minute session, you’ll know exactly what you should do, and I’ll make sure you walk away with a clear, written plan to follow.
3) Sessions #2 to #5: follow-up sessions will be scheduled according to your needs, between week 3 and week 15.
Each one of these 4 sessions will be 60 minutes long and we’ll review your goals and assess progress.
I will give you additional recommendations, help you stick with your diet, give you tips to help you reach your goals, and I’ll also be here for you when you find it difficult and things are not as smooth as planned.
I’m not only your nutritionist; I’m also here to support you emotionally.
4) Weekly email check in plus email/whatsapp support: sessions are great, but what if you have a question two days after a session? What if you’re unsure about something I said?
I’ll be here for you! You have email and/or Whatsapp support during the 15 weeks, so you can reach out whenever you need.
I also think that being accountable between visits is key to your success, and this is why I will check in by email once a week.
BONUSES – In addition to the above, you’ll get these awesome bonuses:
Bonus #1: A cookbook or a nutrition book of your choice mailed to you physically (to choose from my best-of list)
Bonus #2: A 6-month Membership to a great meal planning service. With this membership, you get:
- Unlimited personalized meal plans (breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack)
- Custom recipes tailored to your preferences
- Time-saving grocery lists optimized to reduce waste
- Option to change dietary preferences any time for free
- Full nutritional information for every meal
- And more…
Are you ready?
You don’t want to spend one single day more anxiously wondering if you’re doing the right thing, worrying about your health and what it will be just 5 years from now.
You don’t want to spend hours and days reading nutrition blogs or books that contradict each other (and that, honestly, you don’t have time to read). You prefer to have an expert at your side who can tell you what will work for you.
You might feel like the thought of getting your health back sounds great, but how in the world can you fit this into your life right now?
I know how overwhelming it can seem.
But, I also know that you may miss out on so much life if you don’t decide to take your health back, one step at a time, starting right now.
Who is the Digestive Renewal 15-week program for?
This is for you if:
- You suffer from bloating, constipation, diarrhea, gas, reflux or other digestive problems.
- You have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and you’ve been putting on weight even though your diet is healthy.
- You have PMS symptoms, pre-menopause symptoms, or symptoms of estrogen dominance.
- You want to figure out what’s going on and want to know what you need to change so you can get healthier.
- You are ready and willing to make the right food choices that will help you feel better and thrive.
- You are willing to go to a doctor to get some testing done.
It’s probably not for you if:
- You have a “do it yourself” approach to your health and don’t see the value in seeking expert advice.
- You aren’t ready to cook any of your own meals and/or make changes to your diet.
- You think everything can be solved overnight and you’re not willing to commit to working on your health during 2 to 3 months.
- You’re not willing to go to a doctor to get some testing done.
Digestion Renewal – 15-Week Coaching Program
Your investment: US $785 (payment plan available)
You’re here because you’re motivated to do something about your digestion and you are committed.
Before we begin, I want to make sure we’re the right fit. That’s why I want to schedule a free 30-minute video call with you.
To schedule your free 30-minute call with me, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form below.
I’d love to help you on your journey to health and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.