The information provided on this website, such as text, videos, graphics, images, is for informational purposes only. This website provides general health information, and is not to be construed as medical care or medical advice and is not a replacement for medical care given by health care professionals, physicians or trained medical personnel. The materials are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
As a condition to using AnnesHealthyKitchen.com, you must agree to the following terms, and you are legally bound by these terms when you participate in activities on the site.
If you don’t agree with any of these terms, do not use AnnesHealthyKitchen.com.
1. The website is not to be construed as medical care or medical advice and is not a replacement for medical care given by health care professionals, physicians or trained medical personnel. None of the tips, advice, information and programs, including products and services, mentioned at www.AnnesHealthyKitchen.com should be used without clearance from your physician or health care provider.
www.AnnesHealthyKitchen.com does not directly or indirectly practices medicine, nor does it dispense medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or any other medical service as part of this website.
You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers when experiencing symptoms or health problems, or before starting any new treatment.
2. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and results from the tools that we provide.
If you are a health care professional, you should exercise your professional judgment in evaluating any information, and we encourage you to confirm the information contained on our website with other sources before undertaking any treatment or action based on it.
If you are a consumer, you should evaluate the information together with your physician or another qualified health care professional.
3. There may be risks associated with participating in activities or programs mentioned or sold on www.AnnesHealthyKitchen.com for people who suffer from a disease, are in poor health or have some pre-existing physical or mental health condition.
If you are in such a situation, you should not participate in the activities or programs mentioned. If you choose to participate in these activities or programs, you do so of your own free will, knowing that there are some risks and assuming these risks.
4. By accessing AnnesHealthyKitchen.com, you agree to hold AnnesHealthyKitchen.com, its assignees, licensees, owners, officers, webmasters and directors harmless from any loss, claim or damage arising from your use of any of the information, ideas, programs and services contained on the site, including following suggestions or advice posted by other website visitors.
5. The testimonials, case studies, and examples found on the website have been shared to us by users of the site and its related products and services. You should know that every individual has unique experiences, eating habits, as well as exercise habits, and each person uses and applies the information in a different way.
Thus, the experiences that we share from other people may not reflect the typical person’s experience. They are therefore not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found at www.AnnesHealthyKitchen.com, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Medical Disclaimer was last updated on April 12th, 2015.
Copyright © 2015 www.AnnesHealthyKitchen.com. – All Rights Reserved.