Welcome to AnnesHealthyKitchen.com. AnnesHealthyKitchen.com is committed to protecting individual privacy and securing the personal information made available to us when you visit our website as well as our pages on other sites (such as our profiles on social networks).
We do not provide services to minors. We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online and do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 18. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission of a responsible adult, and you may not give us any personal information.
What Kind of Information is Collected?
1. We collect personally identifiable information from you when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: first name, last name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. For example by completing a “Contact Us” form, signing up for our email list, or leaving a comment, we may use that information to respond to your message and/or to help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting this personal information is voluntary. We may also collect any information that you provide us by posting it at our website or by e-mail. This information will be retained by us.
2. We collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities when you visit our website.
- a. Internet Protocol (IP) Address. A computer’s IP address establishes its location on the internet and allows other computers, such as those hosting AnnesHealthyKitchen.com, to send it content and other information;
- b. The internet domain name when a computer accesses the internet through a domain, such as from a corporation or university;
- c. The date, time, and duration of a website visit;
- d. If a computer accesses a page on AnnesHealthyKitchen.com via a link on another page, the URL of that referring, non- AnnesHealthyKitchen.com page;
- e. Information about the computer set-up, such as the type and version of web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 5.0), operating system (e.g., Unix, Mac OS, MS Windows), Java support (yes or no), Flash version (e.g., 10.1 r85), screen resolution (e.g., 1280×800), and connection speed (e.g., DSL, T1);
- f. The specific pages a computer accesses when it requests information from AnnesHealthyKitchen.com; and
- g. The amount of data (measured in number of bytes) transmitted from AnnesHealthyKitchen.com to a computer. We do not use this information to identify or track the browsing of individual users. We do use it to generate aggregate statistics about how AnnesHealthyKitchen.com is used.
How Do We Collect The Information? Are Cookies And Web Beacons Used on the Site?
- Personally identifiable information is submitted by you into the forms on our website.
- We use a third-party analytics provider, Google Analytics, to analyze the data collected through the session and persistent metrics cookies to enhance the website, our services, and our advertising. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies and does not combine, match, or cross-reference AnnesHealthyKitchen.com information with any other information.
- We use web measurement and customization technologies to make AnnesHealthyKitchen.com function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using the website. This means that when you visit a page on our website, the internet browser on your computer may download and save a small file (commonly called a “cookie”) so that our website can recognize your specific computer and browser when you use AnnesHealthyKitchen.com and our partner sites in the future. Cookies are information transferred to your computer by our website’s server. Cookies may be used to obtain information about the preferences of our visitors, to better customize the site content to our visitors’ needs.
These technologies fall into two categories, based on the length of time they remain active:
- a. Single-session cookies last only as long as a web browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the data files on your computer are deleted.
- b. Multi-session cookies last beyond a single session of browsing a website; this allows a website to recognize a computer or user for defined amount of time.
We use the following web measurement and customization technologies
- a. Session cookies are used for technical purposes, such as enabling better navigation through the site, facilitating the use of user accounts, and generating aggregated statistics about how the website is used.
- b. Persistent cookies are used to recognize a computer that has previously visited our site, which can improve a user’s experience, for example by continuing preference settings from previous visits. We may use the following first-party persistent cookies: When a visitor views a welcome, or ‘splash,’ page, also known as a “landing page” – we set a persistent cookie to prevent them from seeing that page repeatedly. This cookie does not collect personal identifying information.We set other persistent cookies to measure website metrics, such as which pages are popular and how often people visit the website. These cookies do not collect personal identifying information.
How Does the Website Keep Information Secure?
The information collected by our website is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties. While we take reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to visitors for any such occurrences.
We also utilize commonly used practices and technical controls to protect this information. These practices and controls include, but are not limited to, encrypting the transfer of personal information over the Internet via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), using high-strength firewalls and intrusion detection systems (IDS) to safeguard personal information and maintaining strict technical controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of all data on our site. We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and ensure the highest level of security for our website.
How do you use the information?
- Site activity information: We keep track of the actions you take, such as the pages you visit, how long you visit, the links you click on, form submissions, and downloads.
- Access Device and Browser Information: When you access our site from a computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
- Cookie Information: We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make our site easier to use and to make our advertising better. For example, we use them to store your email address or login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to our site. We also use them to confirm when you reach certain pages on our website (like a download or checkout page). Cookies are used to tell us when you are interacting with our advertisements and to personalize the ads you see about us.
We use the information collected to customize the site, and to make appropriate service offerings. We may contact you to inform you of changes on our site, of new publications or services, or in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
We will not give your data to third parties unless you ask us or give us permission to do so. The exceptions to this general rule are the following:
– Disclosure of Information to Comply with Law: we will disclose collected information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information, or in any case that might expose us to legal liability.
– We will also disclose collected information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our website visitors.
Email Marketing and Autoresponders
We maintain several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive free information and/or periodic email updates. If you subscribe to our newsletters or any other communications on our website, we may use autoresponders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified double opt-in system for such communications, meaning you will always have to confirm your request for information. Then, you can always opt-out of such communications using the links at the bottom of each autoresponder e-mail message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list subscribers to persons or organizations outside AnnesHealthyKitchen.com. Messages sent from us to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email or clicked on a link in an email, the percentage of subscribers using various email clients, and the number of times an email was forwarded or printed. Our email analytics providers, also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass email was opened, at an individual level for a period of time after an email was sent; as a matter of policy and practice this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis.
What Control Do You Have Over Your Personal Information? Can You Delete or Deactivate Information Collected by the Site?
We provide you with a mechanism to delete/deactivate collected information from the website’s database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have personal information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use any information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
You can unsubscribe from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any email communication we send you. If you want us to remove all personal information – including name, email, please contact email@example.com with your request to delete your profile.
You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use our site.
You may opt-out of Facebook advertising by visiting https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748 .
Your Use of the Information On The Site
If you obtain information about another website visitor, you are not allowed to disclose this information to anyone else without the permission of the visitor and our permission, too. You cannot, in particular, use this information to send unsolicited e-mail communications or any other type of communications.
This website contains external links, which are links to third party websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are leaving AnnesHealthyKitchen.com and moving to another website, and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site.
AnnesHealthyKitchen.com does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained in a linked site. We also do not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that we link, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.
We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours. Below is the current list of AnnesHealthyKitchen.com pages on third party websites.
- Facebook (Privacy)
- Twitter (Privacy)
- Google+: (Privacy)
- YouTube: (Privacy)
- Pinterest: (Privacy)
- Instagram: (Privacy)
Spain Privacy Laws – Privacy and data protection
For the purposes of the laws of Spain, namely the Law 15/1999, of December 13th, of Protection of Personal Data and the R.D. 1720/2007 of December 21st, we inform you of the existence of a file of personal data created by and under the responsibility of AnnesHealthyKitchen.com containing the data provided by our visitors on this site.
The aim of this file is to manage your contractual relationship with us and our promotional and advertising activities by any means, including the sending of communications via e-mail. These communications will be sent to you only with your prior request and approval, but if after you have requested such information you no longer wish to receive any communications from us, you will be able to unsubscribe at the end of any email sent to you, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, customers and users of AnnesHealthyKitchen.com may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation of their personal information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, mentioning the name and the email with which they signed up, enclosing a photocopy of the user ID.
Changes in this Policy
Copyright © 2015 www.AnnesHealthyKitchen.com. – All Rights Reserved.